Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο Empty
PostSubject: Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο   Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 8:59 am

"Peek Under The Big Top"

On the eve of her Australian "Circus" Tour, Britney Spears offers fans, an insight to her taste in music, holidays and television shows in this EXCLUSIVE Courier Mail Q&A

Beatles Or Elvis?
"Beatles. They are just so iconic."

What's the most frequently played song on your iPod?
"Right now, its Beyonce's "Halo" - it just puts me in a trance. Its so well written and she is so intense singing it."

Will you get to do any sightseeing in Australia? Hit the beach maybe?
"I hope to do some sightseeing and I will definately be going to the beach. I hear they are the most beautiful in the world."

What was the last concert you saw (besides your own)?
"The last concert I saw was Alicia Keys. I was hoping to see Beyonce, but I missed it."

What TV Show do you never miss?
"I love True Blood. I record it just in case I do miss it."

What's the best holiday you've had?
"Last Christmas was the best. I got to enjoy it with my boys, They were just old enough to understand Santa and realise all of the toys were for them. It was so much fun to watch and see how excited they were to rip open each gift. I can't wait for this Christmas."

What song do you wish was yours?
"Chain Of Fools."

Have you ever met a fan with a Britney tattoo? If so, what was your reaction?
"One of my biggest fans, who has been to every single show has a whole bunch of tattoos of my songs tattooed on him. I think its sweet but I was a little shocked. I don't know why someone would want a tattoo that would represent me."

Whats the first thing you do when you check into a hotel?
"First thing I do when I get into a new hotel is look at how the room is decorated - I love that they are all so different - then I unpack all of my clothes."
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
MadDennis
Elite Member
Elite Member
MadDennis

PostSubject: Re: Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο   Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 4:12 pm

wraia mini sinenteu3i Smile
Back to top Go down
Jorgito
Jorgito

PostSubject: Re: Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο   Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 10:07 am

τι γλυκια I love you
Back to top Go down
BritneyGr
BritneyGr

PostSubject: Re: Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο   Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο EmptyThu 08 Apr 2010, 6:21 pm

τέλεια συνεντευξούλα!
Back to top Go down
HiddenFantasy
HiddenFantasy

PostSubject: Re: Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο   Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο EmptyFri 09 Apr 2010, 5:32 pm

MadDennis wrote:
wraia mini sinenteu3i Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cinderellabritney.blogspot.com

Συνεντευξη της Britney σε Αυστραλιανο περιοδικο
Page 1 of 1