Britney Spears Greece | The Best Greek Britney Forum
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
GR: Καλωσήρθατε στο #1 ελληνικό forum αφιερωμένο στην πριγκίπισσα της pop, Britney Spears! Εγγραφείτε τώρα!

EN: Welcome to the #1 Greek forum dedicated to the princess of pop, Britney Spears! Register now!

DE: Herzlich Willkommen im besten griechischen Forum gewidmet an pop Prinzessin Britney Spears! Registriere dich hier!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Καλωσήρθατε στο καλύτερο ελληνικό forum της Britney Spears!

YoutubeYoutube  TwitterTwitter  FacebookFacebook  HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th

Go down 
+4
ZoeBSF
britfan
Jorgito
BritneySpearsGreece
8 posters
AuthorMessage
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th Empty
PostSubject: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 6:59 pm

MTV
Britney Spears To Premiere 'Hold It Against Me' On January 7
Radio program director says the track produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin has a 'really unique' beat.

By James Dinh

Britney Spears is making sure to start the year off right with new music. As speculated, the pop princess is set to premiere her brand-new track called "Hold It Against Me" late next week, according to Entertainment Weekly. In the latest issue of the magazine, Sharon Dastur, program director for New York's Z100, dished a few details about the pop star's anticipated new single.

"It's produced by Dr. Luke and Max Martin," Dastur revealed. "And the beat that they give her is really unique compared to other artists — this infectious bass beat beneath the song. Plus, the hook is just amazing. It will be out on January 7."

Rumored lyrics to "Hold It Against Me" circulated on the Internet earlier this week, but Britney's camp has yet to confirm whether they are real or not. And while details about the track remain scarce, a tweet from Dr. Luke indicated that it will feature a guitar.

Fans began speculating about Britney's new single when PopJustice.com reported on the song earlier this month. Dr. Luke also began to tease fans about the tune, tweeting, "I/we never wrote a song called 'don't hold it against me'.... BewaRe of InaccuraTe info kids ;-) We did write 'hold it against me' but those lyrics are NOT the lyrics ...."

Swedish producer Shellback recently spoke about Spears' work ethic and professionalism while working on her new LP, which drops in March. "[Britney]'s actually damn professional. You read a lot on the Internet that Britney is not singing and mimes, but she is actually damn professional," he said. "She's done it since she was 16. And just rhythmic way, she is f---ing awesome! And you do not have to go through and talk about the rhythms and stuff that you sometimes have to do. She's very easy in the studio."

The "3" singer has already begun casting dancers for a new music video. Just last week, the fansite BreatheHeavy.com posted a notice sent out by Britney's team announcing auditions for a video shooting in January. In a video purported to be shot during auditions, which were coordinated by choreographer and former Britney collaborator Brian Friedman, dancers are seen learning a routine to "Criminal Intent" by Swedish songstress Robyn.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1655087/20101229/spears_britney.jhtml?xrs=share_fb

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY
MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th 21jal3o
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
Jorgito
Jorgito

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:05 pm

Pwpw se 8 meres dn to perimena toso syntoma Shocked
Ante na vgei mas exei pe8anei sthn anamonh Razz
Back to top Go down
britfan
britfan

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:10 pm

krima egw perimena n vgei sts 3..ala dn prz..dn argei polu Smile
Back to top Go down
ZoeBSF
ZoeBSF

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 7:38 pm

ante na doume...pantws episimi anakoinwsi AKOMA dn exoume...
Back to top Go down
Mary
Mary

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010, 8:57 pm

ZoeBSF wrote:
ante na doume...pantws episimi anakoinwsi AKOMA dn exoume...

theloun na mas skasoun paidi m lol! alla gia thn britney ta panta
Back to top Go down
britcircus
britcircus

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 8:55 am

an ontws isxuei auto tote tha exoume press release smr... me to womanizer k t circus album eixame press release 15 septembriou k t womanizer bgike 22 septembriou Wink ara smr einai mera megali!
Back to top Go down
ToxicWomanizer
ToxicWomanizer

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:14 am

anteeee Smile
Back to top Go down
BritneySpearsGreece
Admin
BritneySpearsGreece

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 9:44 am

britcircus wrote:
an ontws isxuei auto tote tha exoume press release smr... me to womanizer k t circus album eixame press release 15 septembriou k t womanizer bgike 22 septembriou Wink ara smr einai mera megali!

Όντως ισχύει αυτό που λες και πολλοί θαυμαστές ευελπιστούν για press release σήμερα.
Back to top Go down
https://britneyspearsgreece.forumgreek.com
Vaggos_Britney
Vaggos_Britney

PostSubject: Re: MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th   MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th EmptyFri 31 Dec 2010, 1:00 pm

BritneySpearsGreece wrote:
britcircus wrote:

Όντως ισχύει αυτό που λες και πολλοί θαυμαστές ευελπιστούν για press release σήμερα.

Oloi pantos simeraaaa 8a kanoun protoxronia pano apo to pc tous mono auto leo egw Very Happy 8a perimenoumeee oso k oso gia mia anakoinosi sxetika me to single tis 8earas mas
Back to top Go down

MTV, E.W.: Hold It Against Me To Premiere January 7th
Page 1 of 1